Header

Friday, December 4, 2009

Five Question Friday

My Little Life


1. Favorite gift you are GIVING this year?

The digital camera my sister and I are getting my parents. Their camera is ancient and they really do deserve a new one!

2. How many parties are you attending between now and Christmas?



None, that I know of. I'm doing Girl's Night Out with church next Friday if that counts...

3. What is your favorite Christmas song?


Feliz Navidad - puts me in the spirit instantaneously!

4. Who was your favorite elementary school teacher and why?


I don't have a hands down favorite. I loved my kindergarten teacher because she was probably the kindest person I had ever met. I also loved my fourth grade teacher as she really challenged me and was from NY also. I had just moved to Florida then so having a little bit of home was just what I needed.

5. If you had a choice to live in any other period of time (other than now) what era would you choose and why?


I think I would have been happy in the early 1900's, just in a cabin somewhere, raising kids, cooking that whole shebang. Shoot - I'd do that now if I could afford not to work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...