Header

Monday, April 29, 2013

And now we wait...

Friday marked 37 weeks pregnant for me. As in 2 weeks longer then I went with Jellybean.

Jellybean came home at 37 weeks weighing 3 lbs 13oz.

Jujube passed his NST within 5 minutes on Friday. He’s measuring in the 65th percentile. As in if I make it to my scheduled csection day I could conceivably have an 8.5lb baby.

I am SO ready to not be pregnant anymore.

I tried to encourage him out over the weekend. Walking around the flea market, Home Depot and Babies R Us. Cleaning the house. Cooking. Planting a garden. Playing soccer in the front yard with Jellybean.

Jujube yawned through it and nestled in tighter…with an evil laugh.

Last night, Jellybean pretended to fall asleep. As soon as I snuck out and got comfortable on the couch he snuck out.

 

“Hi Mommy, I wake up!” (BIG SMILE)

 

Then he sat down on the couch, grabbed my bag of chips I was snacking on and watched River Monsters with Daddy.

If you can’t beat ‘em – join em!

The night did not get much better from there. If I managed to get comfortable enough to fall asleep – I had to pee. The crazy cats were hogging the bed. The dog had a dream which involved running, while laying against the wall so I was woken up to the sound of his paws scraping the wall. Then I had to pee – again.

I’m ready to not be pregnant anymore. I’m actually looking forward to a few days in the hospital.

The house, for the most part is ready. Bags are packed and I’m sure after a last minute nesting binge I’ll have taken care of all the minor last minute things left to do. My freezer cannot hold another meal. Jellybean just wants me to be able to run run run with him already.

I’ve ordered the pieces that went missing from my breast pump. Ordered a few pieces of nursing wear. And now I’m waiting. Taking Primrose Oil. Drinking Red Raspberry Leaf Tea. Bouncing on the ball whenever Jellybean isn’t stealing it from me. Really hoping to go before 39+3. Because I’m emotional and bitchy. Tired. I can handle a newborn and a toddler. There’s naps involved there. This shit though? Its no fun at all.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...