Header

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

So This Is What Hell Feels Like

I have a sinus infection.

 

A “I can feel the snot vibrating in my ears every time I blow my nose” sinus infection.

 

A “The pressure is making my teeth hurt” sinus infection.

 

A “I’m almost 8 months pregnant and absolutely miserable” sinus infection.

 

The minute clinic  won’t see you if you’re pregnant. My GP was useless when I was breastfeeding so I doubt he would be helpful when pregnant. So I called the OB office, somewhat begging, for a prescription. My OB is off today. Of course. They are trying to track him down so he can call something in.

 

In the meantime, I’m dying here. At my desk. At work. Because I can’t take a sick day since I missed almost 4 days while Jellybean had the plague. And I have at the most 9 weeks of work left before maternity leave. This obviously means I need to go ahead and start playing the lottery. That way I can afford sick days.

 

Because this shit – sucks!

 

Good things about today. Jellybean woke up happy. At 6am. Walked out, sat on the couch and started watching Cars 2 for the bajillionth time. As in we just watched it last night. While munching on some cereal. Happily walked in the door at day care without a glance back at me.

 

Dinner is ready to pop in the oven as soon as I walk in the door. I really love meal planning sometimes. When I stick to it, it makes my life so much easier!

 

Now I’m going to resume not breathing. And whining. In tandem.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...