Header

Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me Monday

I’ve decided to try this Not Me Monday thing . First the important stuff - Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Now onto all the things that didn’t happen to me.

1) I did not do an entire load of laundry without checking Joey’s pockets first which did not cause the entire contents of his pockets to me mixed with the washer water and permeate/stain all the clothes that were mixed in. This did not force me to rewash the load when I was almost finished with my Mt Everest of wash.

2) We did not discover that we had left a plate of chicken in the cooler after coming back from the springs last Sunday which did not lead to maggots crawling all over the inside of it.

3) Joey did not almost throw out a scratch off ticket that he had not won $100 on. I did not luckily come home and be my usual nosey self discovering our good fortune.

I’ll leave it at that since I don’t want to incriminate myself too much in my first stab at this!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...