Header

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Throwback Thursday

I decided to start this after reading about it on the Pink & Blues blog so here is my first submission for the Throwback Thursday -



If you look in the lower righthand corner you'll spot my sister Karolina holding me.

Now I bet you are wondering what the hell this is a picture of. Unless you happened to attend PS 186 - then you obviously know its from the dance festival. I'm estimating this to be circa 1986 or 1987. Now wtf is a dance festival?

Basically each grade k-3 would do these big circle dances in the school yard wearing coordinating outfits while all the parents came and watched. I remember doing it to such gems as - East Side West Side and of course, C&C Music Factory - Everybody Dance Now! Ahhh, the memories.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...