Not Me Monday was created by MckMama -- It's an opportunity to get a little therapy for all those things you would never do, but did :) Click here for all the rules.
1) I did not slam my foot, hip, and side into Devin’s scooter in the backyard this morning and am not now pondering whether to get x-rays or not due to the pain in the top of my foot.
2) It did not take me a week to figure out that the batteries in my bbt thermometer were going out. I did not only figure this out after getting the same exact temp every morning all week. I did not figure I was just being scarily consistent there.
3) My husband did not spend all day yesterday either in bed or on the couch.
4) I have not spent all of last week hinting at wanting the hubby to buy me flowers. I did not go so far as to point out the florist less than a mile from our home that we pass every day. You know just to make it easy on him.
5) My sister Karolina and I did not spend all day Tuesday and part of Wednesday worrying about our parents because they were flying to Poland.
6) Finally, I did not choose to stand in a fire ant hill while helping the hubby put the gate up on the fence and then did not demonstrate some very fancy dance moves to get the suckers off.