Header

Monday, September 28, 2009

"Not Me" Monday



Not Me Monday was created by MckMama -- It's an opportunity to get a little therapy for all those things you would never do, but did :) Click here for all the rules.

1) I did not slam my foot, hip, and side into Devin’s scooter in the backyard this morning and am not now pondering whether to get x-rays or not due to the pain in the top of my foot.

2) It did not take me a week to figure out that the batteries in my bbt thermometer were going out. I did not only figure this out after getting the same exact temp every morning all week. I did not figure I was just being scarily consistent there.

3) My husband did not spend all day yesterday either in bed or on the couch.

4) I have not spent all of last week hinting at wanting the hubby to buy me flowers. I did not go so far as to point out the florist less than a mile from our home that we pass every day. You know just to make it easy on him.

5) My sister Karolina and I did not spend all day Tuesday and part of Wednesday worrying about our parents because they were flying to Poland.

6) Finally, I did not choose to stand in a fire ant hill while helping the hubby put the gate up on the fence and then did not demonstrate some very fancy dance moves to get the suckers off.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...