Header

Friday, January 14, 2011

We're Home!!

Jellybean was discharged yesterday! For the first time since I've been with Joey he drove home like a normal person. I didn't feel the need to ask for a racing suit to ride in the back with our Jellybean. He had a little meltdown as we strapped him in and I couldn't find his pacifier. Luckily we had a spare and he sucked on that thing the whole way home - hasn't wanted it since though! We are slowly getting our house back in order and figuring out a schedule. I barely got any sleep last night between my cold, feedings and pumping. I think both my MIL and my parents are coming over today/tonight though so I am going to nap while they tackle the house and baby and Joey goes grocery shopping. (My fridge was like a science experiment with us being gone for two weeks - eww is all I will say!)

Jellybean's future day care teacher is also being awesome. She is going to be dropping off a bassinet, bouncer, baby monitor, infant carrier, stroller net, crib sheets and some toys. He's not even starting daycare til late March/early April! How amazing is that?

9 comments:

Sara said...

YAY!!!! I am so glad y'all got to come home. I hope you have an amazing weekend with your little family {HUGS}

Shell said...

So glad that he got to come home!

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I am so glad that you guys are home.

Renegades said...

Congratulations on being home and surrounded by such giving people.

Anonymous said...

You learn quick! Napping while others do some handy work is oh so important. And it usually doesn't last long so milk it.

I'm so happy to hear your family is all together at home.

Niki said...

Yay, welcome home little man.

Nicki said...

Congratulations!!! So glad JellyBean is strong enough to be let loose!!! God Bless all of you!!

Nicki said...

This bastard left this spam on my site too. I posted my reply. Enjoy it!

Kakunaa said...

So glad you all get to be home with your little guy! It's about time. I just wish it hadn't had to go this way for you. Remember the good stuff...he's doing well, and you are all together now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...