Header

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Solutions Review

 
Living in Florida has many, many benefits - warm weather, beaches, amusement parks etc. One of the down falls though - it wreaks havoc on your skin. Between the sun and the well water we have  - My skin is DRY. As in so dry my eyebrows get dandruff. Its not pretty. Hubby deals with frequent breakouts from being outside sweating in the sun and all the dirt and chemicals on the job site. To complicate things even further - I have very sensitive skin and am allergic to many many things in cleansers and make up.
Once again Burt's Bees has come to my rescue with their Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Cleanser and Daily Moisturizer. Since I have started using both I noticed my skin feels much better. I'm not itchy like I use to be and my skin actually has a little glow back in it. I actually bought the Hubby his own cleanser to bring with him to work and it has made a world of difference in his skin too.
 Here is what  Burt's Bees has to say about it:
"Infused with the softening properties of Cotton, Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin replenishes skin in a way only nature can. Tap into the gentle power of natural ingredients, like Cotton, Rice, and Aloe, with clinically proven formulas to hydrate and help shield skin from potential irritants and help replenish skin's outer layer. And since these products are from Burt's Bees, you can be confident they work. After all, Burt's Bees has been creating the best in natural personal care products for over 25 years."
The Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin line:
  • Is naturally gentle and skin-friendly for daily use
  • Contains Cotton Extract to soften and shield from potential irritants such as harsh soaps or cleansers
  • Is Fragrance-Free and Hypo-Allergenic
  • Is Dermatologist-Tested and Allergy-Tested
  • Can be found in mass retailers (like Target or Walmart), drug stores, grocery stores, and natural health food stores nationwide
  • Is 99% natural
Sensitive Facial Cleanser
This soap-free facial cleaner is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin while gently cleansing away dirt, oil and makeup without over drying or causing redness or irritation. Also, it:

  • Contains Quillaja, which is extracted from the bark of the Soapbark tree and provides a natural foaming lather
  • Contains Yucca, a desert plant high in saponins, which have traditionally been used in cleansing
  • Costs $9.99
Sensitive Daily Moisturizer

This all day, nourishing moisturizer is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin without causing redness or irritation. Also, it:
  • Contains Rice Extract to moisturize
  • Contains Aloe to soothe
  • Is Non-Comedogenic (it won't clog pores)
  • Costs $14.99
I am actually planning on also purchasing the eye cream since sleepless nights with Jellybean have led to some major baggage. Burt's Bees can be found at most major retailers such as your local drug stores, Walmart, Target and others.

*I am a BzzAgent and all product in this post were sent to me for free for my consideration and review. All opinions are my own. I am not being paid for this review*

1 comment:

S.I.F. said...

I adore Burts Bees!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...