(Psst.... I have a giveaway going on! If you have kids or know anyone who does you should totally enter! :) )
1) Today is going to be hubby's last day with the new job. They wanted him to work overtime this weekend and he refused. He was promised that he would be home on weekends and won't go two weeks without seeing us.
2) He already had an interview lined up for Monday with a new company that would keep him local anyhow.
3) And a side job for this weekend.
4) I am SO HAPPY he will be back home with us.
5) I would not make a good military/trucker/salesperson wife. I like my family at home with me.
6) Even if we do fight more when we're around each other all the time!
7) Jellybean was having a super hard time with hubby being gone too.
8) Super clingy at day care, not napping, not drinking any milk.
9) He was waking more at night too and just wanted to snuggle.
10) When he woke up for the third time in 20 minutes last night I tried to just rock him back to sleep.
11) He totally knows how to give a legit WTF look
12) I now know to immediately offer the boob and skip the rocking
13) It ain't happening!
14) Hopefully now that hubby is home I will be back to blogging more regularly.
15) PS I am starting to get major baby fever. Hoping that my cycles come back early next year so we can start trying again.
16) I must be crazy since I still haven't slept through the night in almost a year.
17) Wait sleep deprivation does make you go crazy - doesn't it...