1) Hubby got a new job! Yay!
2) This one pays better and has steady hours - a novel concept I know!
3) Now for the boo part
4) It also requires him to work out of town
Monday - Friday
5) I have been solo parenting all week.
6) It's been super hard.
7) I'm stressed. Jellybean can't understand why Daddy is gone either. And the hubby hates being away from us.
8) None of us are happy.
9) There have been tears from more than just Jellybean.
10) Its a necessary evil to pay bills until he can find something closer.
11) I am EXHAUSTED though. I work full time too then come home to take care of a VERY active 9 month old and our small zoo.
12) On Wednesday - I ate my dinner at 9:30pm
13) I don't know if I can handle all this by myself.
14) It has truly made me appreciate everything the hubby was helping me out with when he was here.
15) So - I haven't blogged.
16) In weeks.
17) I have giveaways and reviews I need to get posted and not a moment to get it done in.
18) I've realized that it may be a long while before I get back to blogging regularly.
19) Anyone who misses hearing from me regularly - please let me know if you'd like to be FB friends. I can do that from my phone while nursing the JB back to sleep so it's easier on me.
20) I'll be back...one day!
From Jellybean's 9 month pictures... He has grown to 26 1/4" and 14 lbs 13.5 oz.