Header

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tonka XT Richochet Trickster Review

Recently, I had the opportunity to test a product through BzzAgent and the product couldn't have come at a better time!

BzzAgent provided me with a  Tonka XT Ricochet Trickster.  It’s a radio controlled car but it really pack a punch!

Product Review:  Tonka XT Ricochet Trickster

 

The Ricochet is actually a "stunt car" and for good reason! It moves, spins, flips and does tricks!
There is a “trick trigger” function that lets you perform one of three pre-programmed stunts:
  1. Rampage Flip
  2. Buzzsaw Spin
  3. Zig-Zag Jolt
An added bonus is that the Ricochet Trickster can drive on two sides and there is no such thing as upside down so the vehicles can flip, jerk, or spin and they just keep on going!

My first call of action was to keep the hubby from tearing into it when I recieved it. He loves remote controlled anything and gets toys like this every Christmas. Jellybean will be fighting him off for years to come. I was saving this one for my nephew to try though. My sisters two boys have birthdays 1 day apart with the oldest turning 14 and the youngest turning 9. I figured this would be a perfect gift for the 9 year old. 

(If I was a better blogger you would see a picture of Zack opening the gift here - however I had Jellybean attached to me all day so I didn't get any pictures!)

I was right in that Zack and his friends LOVED the toy. They had a little trouble getting it to work at first but once they figured out to put the remote and car on the same channel they were off! My sister's pug was chasing the car, the boys were running everywhere to watch it do tricks and I was the coolest aunt ever. I wasn't counting on the 14 year old being upset that I gave him money instead of a car too but he really was dissapointed and wanred one of the Trickster's too so I think the age group goes wellpast the 10 they have listed on the box. I know I have three more of these on my Christmas list now - One for my stepson, one for my nephew and of course - one for my hubby!

Details About The Tonka XT Ricochet Trickster R/C Stunt Vehicles

  • Retails for $24.99
  • Require 5 AA batteries (not included) for the controller
  • Requires one 20-30 minute charge for 15-30 minutes of run time.  By the way, it is so easy to charge and it comes with everything!
  • Intended for indoor use.
  • Available at Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us and K-Mart.

Disclosure:
I received a complementary product and was asked to test and review the product by BzzAgent, a word-of-mouth-marketing agency.  All opinions above are my own.
I am a member of BzzAgent and you can be, too.  Click here to find out more about BzzAgent!  It’s so easy to be a BzzAgent member, it’s free, and you get to try some great new products – all for FREE!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...