You are not hallucinating. I am actually posting a blog. You may resume breathing now.
I am slowly trying to emerge from my self created black hole.
My blog hiatus wasn't just about being busy.
I was in a funk too between hubby not having work, being broke, not being happy with my job and everything else.
I think I am finally emerging from it though.
Hubby did get a job. After the 934785943097 companies I sent his resume to. That was a huge weight lifted.
And I've started actively looking for something else.
My work is now a giant brain drain.
I've been doing the same thing for 6 years. And we've been told there is no opportunity for promotions. I can't handle hearing that at 29. So I look.
I've spent the past month charging way more than I intended with hubby being out of work for a month. I guess 2012 will be my year for paying off debt.
I have learned some important lessons this week though.
1) If you take Jellybean to the park and yawn - he will shove a leaf in your mouth.
2) Knowing your Jellybean is turning one in two weeks, having him start walking, ordering his birthday invitations and realizing that he now looks like a toddler and not a baby will cause your ovaries to ache and cause you to want another.
3) Even though you are drowning in debt at the moment.
4) It's also difficult to conceive when your cycles still haven't returned. That's right my last Aunt Flo was in April of 2010. I have a coworker who is extremely jealous of that.
5) I'm also super excited for this weekend. They are having caroling downtown along with "snow" falling and then we are doing breakfast with Santa tomorrow morning.
6) I'm also addressing and mailing Christmas Cards this weekend and hopefully wrapping up my Christmas shopping.
7) The one downside to hubby going back to work. I'm losing my housekeeper. He was doing a pretty darn good job at it too. Once I let him know he WAS NOT on vacation and took the cable box and remote to work with me.
8) I fight dirty
9) Finally - never play Scrabble with my husband. Jellybean could play a better game then him. I kid you not.
And a sneak peek at Jellybean's birthday invitation...