Header

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just Plane Cute

I disappeared because I was busy preparing for Jellybean's First Birthday party. I went with a plane theme since this kid LOVES planes. I'd like to thank Pinterest for giving me more ideas then I could possible do myself. I think it turned out pretty darn cute though. We held the party at a gymnastics school I use to work at. My mom even took turns swinging into the pit. The woman is in her 60's! Go Mom!
All in all - we had a GREAT time. The party was really more for the adults and it went well. I may want to have my 30th birthday party there. I also realized that we really need to get more involved with church and playgroups. I've been saying it but now I am determined to go through with it.

Jellybean had his one year well baby. He's 27.5 inches and 18 lbs. Tiny but healthy. He's got a ton of teeth - 7, I think and is cutting 3 more including two molars. He is WAY ahead developmentally. As in the 18 - 24 month range. That makes me a PROUD mama! I love watching him figure stuff out - its as exciting for me as for him.

Now if he ever starts going to sleep earlier and I get caught up on my chores i can start reading and commenting on blogs again.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What a fun birthday party! It makes me want to have my birthday party there too LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...