Header

Friday, January 13, 2012

Life Lessons - Damn Addiction!



1) Dear Pinterest - Thank you for supplying me with endless ideas of what I would like to do.
2) Now please supply me with the endless funds and time to do all these things.
3) While we're at it I would also like a bigger house with plenty of land (oh and a pool!), a new car, one of those gourmet kitchens...
4) Damn Pinterest addiction...
5) In other news Jellybean is now sleeping through the night pretty consistently - in his crib to boot!
6) I am not. Apparently after 2 years of NOT sleeping 8 hours at a time your body is no longer able to drop off and sleep long stretches.
7) Sucks ass.
8) Hubby is also back to work.
9) And he got ANOTHER ticket.
10) I'm thrilled - can you tell?
11) My other huge news - Jellybean is getting dedicated at church on Sunday.
12) That I am THRILLED about! Now to find a dressy outfit that isn't $70! Craziness!

Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
free car removal hobart
cash paid for cars hobart

Hazel Donovan said...

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!
car removal brisbane
car removal in brisbane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...