Header

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jujube Bares it All and Jellybean Gets Taken Down

Sorry for not being around the last few days. I've been cooped up at home with a sick toddler. He has pneumonitis (inflammation of lung tissue) and bronchospasms. In other words a cranky, phleghmy, coughing mess.



Today was especially trying as he was still sick but on the mend so he didn't know what he wanted. Playing then whining, a tantrum at naptime that included pegging me in the eye and the nose with a had book. Then he got yelled at and had to fuss himself to sleep while I checked for bleeding. Woke up from his nap miserable too. I think he ate three popsicles today and not much of anything of sustenance.  I'm actually looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Days like this make me wonder if I could ever be a SAHM!

So on to Jujube.

Saturday was the big day - the gender reveal!

Joey and I got ready for it by fighting like cats and dogs Friday night and part of Saturday morning. I'm starting to think he has pregnancy hormones himself...

Anywho we finally got to my sister's loaded everyone up and headed to the ultrasound. My facebook feed was hopping with guesses. They were all for girl.



We get there and Jujube wants nothing to do with a photo shoot. Jujube is nestled in there, back turned to us, legs fused together.

She has me roll to one side...

Nope.

Then the other...

Uh uh.

I offer to get on all fours. Everyone laughs. (Hey, It worked with Jellybean!)

Finally, Jujube gets tired of all the commotion and....


THE MONEY SHOT!

Jujube is all boy! We are thrilled - Jellybean gets a playmate and best friend.

We're also lucky enough to get to honor Joey's best friend who passed away to cancer when Jellybean was four months old. We've chosen to use his name as Jujube's.

Now - to prepare ourselves for two rambunctious boys in the house!

Anyone want to start sending window panes and drywall my way? We're going to need it!

9 comments:

S.I.F. said...

Hahaha! Nothing like the first peter shot! ;)

Shell said...

Aw, congrats! You'll love being an all-boy mama!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How funny that he was a little "shy"! ;)

Mindy @ New Equus - A New Creation
http://newequus.com

Natalie said...

Awww another boy! You will love being a boy mom...I know I do! Congrats!

Renegades said...

Congrats on another boy!

Di said...

But what an impressive peter shot it is!

Di said...

Now if I could just get people to stop telling me we can try for a girl next time!

Di said...

thank you!

Di said...

I can't wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...