Header

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BIG NEWS!!

First off - my apologies for being a blogging slacker once again. I had a busy week last week. I drove down to Sarasota to visit with my best friend who I hadn't seen in three years and had an absolute blast with her. I living being able to pick right back up as if no time has passed at all.

Now on to the BIG NEWS - we went to look at houses again on Saturday and found one we really liked. So we decided to put an offer in.....by 7 that night our offer was accepted! Its been a whirlwind since then with paperwork, inspections, application etc but I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end!

On top of all that I still have some Dr's appt's and what not going on so my apologies for not blogging. I'll come back eventually!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...