Header

Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday



Not Me Monday was created by MckMama -- It's an opportunity to get a little therapy for all those things you would never do, but did :) Click here for all the rules.

So here's all the things I DID NOT do last week!

Yesterday I did not finally make and eat stuffed peppers. I did not do this after avoiding them for years convinced I wouldn’t like them only to discover they are in fact delicious.

I have not started imagining what I will do to the house we looked at Saturday despite not knowing if it will even pass inspection since they took the thermostat to the AC with them when they moved.

I did not put grocery shopping off for a whole week and only went on Sunday because I had resorted to making tomato soup and noodles for dinner Saturday night – nope not me!

I am not throwing one in for my husband – I did not stop mowing the lawn 1/3 of the way through and leave the rest for my wife to do despite the fact that she had already done some grocery shopping, swept, mopped, dishes and laundry. I would never be so selfish!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...