Header

Monday, August 3, 2009

"Not Me" Monday

I don’t think MckMama is having “Not Me Monday” today since her youngest Stellan has been in the hospital but I am going to go ahead with it.

I did not escape to my parent’s house for a few hours on Saturday after 20,000 members of Joey’s family invaded it right after I finished deep cleaning it. I did not use the excuse that my Daddy was sick and my Mom is out of town to go over there. I did not feel guilty and then come home to cook a huge dinner for Joey and family to make up for it.

I did not stalk the results line at the doctor’s office to see if my bloodwork results were posted to only be repeatedly disappointed.

I have not been obsessed with figuring out how to buy the great foreclosure home we found yesterday. I am not ridiculously excited that we may have a plan of action on it by the end of the week!

I did not fall madly in love with a huge Saint Bernard we saw at Lowe’s who drooled all over me and demand one when we move into a new house. My excuse was not that we wouldn’t have to buy rugs then – we could just move the dog around.

I did not skip grocery shopping out of sheer laziness and am not down to our last roll of toilet paper.

What did you “not” do this week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...