Header

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

27

That is the number of people we are expecting to have at our house and feed for Thanksgiving. That’s right.. I said 27 – did I stutter?

I don’t want to think about how much $$ I have spent on groceries already. Last night I made over 8 pounds of sweet potatoes for sweet potato casserole and potato soup. I bought a 21 lb turkey to go with the ham already in my fridge.  I still have mashed potatoes, Brussels sprouts, corn bread, corn, and a million other things to make. I need to figure out how I am going to fit that many people in my house. I need to clean, bag up all the leaves we raked.

I'm waiting on the results of my progesterone draw to make sure all my meds did their thing. I'm fighting with Joey. I'm tired and cranky.

Somewhere in there I also need to just breathe!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...