Header

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And the numbers are in....

The doctor's office finally, blessedly, called me back with my beta #, from LAST Wednesday (or 13dpo) for those of you familiar with TTC terminology. Our number was an 85 so we are confirmed as pregnant!! My first prenatal appointment will be June 15 and they are of course available 24 hours a day if anything comes up before then. My sister is still teasing me about twins but the number is a little low for 2  - who knows though, our family likes to go against the odds! I'm home alone tonight so I'm going to keep on clearing junk out of the nursery and maybe finally toss some of the items I've been holding on to for so long since - Baby needs room!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Oh My Goodness... I'm still so excited for you!! I have PCOS, so we're having a terrible time trying to get pregnant. Usually the infertlity stories are so draining and depressing. You have given me so much hope back!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! From my first pg my beta # was 90 at 14 dpo - 85 at 13 days is a great number!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Crisc said...

Super Exciting. Congrats!!

Expat Barbie said...

:) :) :) sending good thoughts your way :) :) :)

(ok, those are a lot of smiley faces. sorry about that.)

btw, 85 at 13 days dpo is a fantastic number :) drink a glass of juice to celebrate :) (shit, again with the smiley faces. sorry)

Niki said...

Congrats on the number!

Muse said...

That is such excellent news!! I just had an HSG done today as part of my diagnostics and everything looked great! Blow some of that baby dust this way girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...