There are however signs that I am pregnant though. I thought for your weekend reading pleasure I would put together a little list for you. So here is my version of -
"You know you're pregnant when..."
- You throw up in the shower and just keep going.
- A pickle at 3 am seems perfectly normal.
- You get nauseous if you don't eat every 12 minutes.
- You spend time at work trying to devise a plan how you can take a nap and not get caught.
- You start eating cheese sticks even though you don't like cheese.
- You can take a nap after work and still fall asleep before 9pm.
- You have learned how to eat while nauseous and in between dry heaves.
- You pee after every sip of a drink.
- You smell peaches from across the produce department and know you have to have one...immediately.
- You keep the AC in the house so cold your hubby keeps grabbing blankets to stay warm on the couch and you have an extra fan in the bedroom in addition to the cieling fan.
- You forget half the symptoms you have been experiencing when asked at the doctor's office because you have gotten so use to them always being there.
Hope everyone has a good weekend and a Happy Father's Day! I spent all day cooking my Dad's favorite things so I can spoil him for Father's Day!