Monday, November 7, 2011


It's my 29th birthday today.

The last year before I hit 30.

I am amazingly very okay with it.

I've done everything I wanted to up to this point.

I'm married to a guy I love madly 75% of the time and who drives me insane the other 25%!

I own a house. Granted its in a perpetual state of remodeling and we can't keep it clean for more than 3 days - but its ours.

We own two cars. I really, really want a new one next year but for now - we have transportation that we bought ourselves.

I have the most amazing little boy in the world. He's a spitfire, full of energy and too smart fore his own good. I love every second of it!

I have neurotic pets that are happy to see me at the end of the day.

And the most wonderful parents, sister, nieces and nephews a girl could ever ask for.

I think 29 is going to be a pretty darn good year!


Natalie said...

Happy birthday to you too! Yes we do share the same day but only a year apart. Enjoy the last year of your 20's :) Looks like you have done a lot thus far...and I bet this next year will be just as great!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...


Sara said...


Kisma said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a wonderful day for you!!!

Shell said...

Sounds like you are off to a great start this year! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...