1) I switched the Jellybean to a big boy car seat last weekend. Still rear facing of course but no longer an infant carrier.
2) I may have cried a little over it. (Or a lot.)
3) I also lost the luxury of just being able to just tote the carrier around if he falls asleep in the car.
4) That's why my neighbors may have seen me sitting on the front porch peeling potatoes for dinner on Wednesday while watching him sleep in the car.
5) Ahh...a mother's love!
6) I also recently converted my parents to two new great loves of mine. Sunbutter and Kale Chips.
7) Now I sound like a hippie.
8) I'm not. I shower all the time. And pot makes me puke. I'd be a horrible stoner.
9) It's finally cold enough to bundle Jellybean up.
10) I loved it. Cuteness overload!
11) "The Bump" informed me yesterday that there was 50 days to Jellybean's birthday.
12) I say a big FU to that. There is no way my baby is turning 1.
13) Now my ovaries are starting to beg for another.
14) Or maybe that's just Aunt Flo returning after 18 months without the witch.
15) I'm sticking with we need another baby in a year or so though! :)
16) Finally - shameless plug - Don't forget I'm doing a Shutterfly Giveaway! Free Christmas Cards!!