Header

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Indulge Me

Indulge me while I complain a bit.

Honestly, this pregnancy hasn't had nearly as many symptoms so far as Jellybean's did.

A few bouts of nausea.

Some itching at my c-section scar.

A little nipple tenderness when breastfeeding.

What is doing me in though?

The fatigue.

You have not experienced exhaustion until you've been pregnant while working full time and taking care of a toddler alone all week.

My house is a disaster, especially since we haven't replaced the washer yet. Dishes are overflowing and you can follow Jellybean's path of destruction through each room.

I don't have the energy to fight it.

I feel like a bad mom because my patience isn't always there. When he fights me at bedtime I feel like crying myself because I really want to go to sleep too.

I'm so excited to be pregnant with Jujube but some days I'd kill for a nap and a long bath. To come out of the room and see that someone else has cleaned. For just a few minutes to myself.

8 weeks until energy should return.

I've got this!

1 comment:

S.I.F. said...

You can do this lady! I promise! And until it gets easier, I wish for you many sleep filled nights to come!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...