Header

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming

I had blog posts to put up this week. Already written got Tuesday and Wednesday. They just needed some formatting and links thrown in.

<p>I was ahead of the curve.

<p>What happened?

<p>Jujube.

<p>I hit 6 weeks pregnant on Monday.

<p>It's been down hill since then.

<p>Monday night I had the worst insomnia. It must have been 3 am when I finally fell asleep. To wake up at 5:45.

<p>Last night? I was so nauseous I didn't even cook.

<p>I let Jellybean eat yogurt, trail mix, cheese, bacon, ham, red peppers and fruit, on the couch, while watching Elmo on You tube.

<p>I went to bed with him and shut the dog in another room.

<p>Mea Culpa, guys!

<p>To try again next week, I guess!

1 comment:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Congratulations! I hope the morning sickness goes away quickly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...