Header

Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Not You, It's Me

It's Not You, It's Me

That I blog for that is.

When I first started blogging I had dreams of having a big following, getting asked to test al sorts of products and being an internet celebrity.

Then life happened.

Not in a bad way though.

My life just got really full. Between work, the Jellybean, now Jujube on the way, hubby, family and friends - this is no longer about attracting everyone else to it.

Now this place - its about me! That's why I don't feel bad when I don't blog for a week at a time. I was probably busy racing trucks around the house or baking chocolate chip cookies. Not glamorous but part of what makes me smile.

Tonight I found time for all of you. As i sit by the fire relaxing after a very long day. Tomorrow - I'm making time for my sister and her family by heading over there fr dinner after work.

Its a balancing act and I'm finally at a point where I don't feel guilty for picking me over you. :)

Now go bake some cookies, play with your kiddos and ignore me for awhile - I'll still be here when you get back!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...