Header

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Motivation Station

I thought the second trimester was supposed to bring more energy and in a way it has. I’m 13 weeks and I no longer feel like I’m dragging ass all day long. I can actually stay awake past 8 pm now, which is nice.

 

Sadly though, my motivation is still nowhere to be found. It takes me all week to do chores I would usually get out of the way in a few hours. Granted some of that is due to the not quite 3 foot tall terror who manages to undo my chores while they are being done.

 

Oh, wow, you just folded all those clothes and towels? You know what’s REALLY fun? Grabbing those off the put away pile and dragging them all over this floor! That hasn’t been mopped yet! Then let’s pull all the clothes off the hangers too! Man- I have the best ideas!

 

Then there are nights like last night. Where both Joey and I got sucked onto the couch and somehow ended up watching 2 hours of mindless renovation shows on HGTV. I could have done chores while I sat there but I didn’t.

 

I may actually be hoping the nesting bug hits me because there is so much that needs to get done and I’m sadly lacking in the want to get it done department.

 

My biggest accomplishment for yesterday was getting a 4D ultrasound package for $28. Then convincing my sister to buy one for us as a gift. So December 1st we’re going to know if Jujube is pink or blue and then in March we’ll go again and get some cute chubby shots.

 

Until then, I’ll be on the couch. Eating Oreos and getting ideas on how to finish a basement. Since I don’t even have a basement.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...