Header

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can I get a little acknowledgement around here?

As you may have noticed - I've spruced up the old blog a little bit. I spent a huge amount of time playing with Photoshop and learning the ins and outs of it and I have to say -I"m pretty darn proud!

I felt the blog deserved the spruce up since me personally - I'm not looking to hot at the moment. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and am extremely prone to cold sores, fever blisters and sun blisters. Well, guess who the idiot was that went to the Daytona 500 and sat out there for six hours without sunscreen? You know because it was COLD, and ridiculously sunny? And then guess who woke up this morning with not only a cold sore but massive blisters on my nose?

Through the wonders of make up it only looks half as bad as I think it does. I plan on lotioning, loofahing and face masking it tonight.

Now I didn't just pretty up my blog to make myself feel better. I have some Reese's in the fridge to do that. I've noticed there has been quite a few of you stopping by and checking out the old blog. Well do you know what every blogger absolutely loves?

BLOG COMMENTS

Yep if you get to the bottom of my post you'll notice a place where it probably says - 0 COMMENTS - and what I would really like it to say is - 9864648635416516541 COMMENTS. Because then I know you really are reading and laughing at...er...with me. So next time you see that 0 COMMENTS, BE BRAVE - show me a little love. I also promise that I in turn will become a commenting machine on all of the blogs I follow.

I think we can make this friendship work people, we've just got to compromise a bit!

...Now, I'll be waiting on your comments.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

You are too funny !! I was wondering the same thing with my blog, except for the fact that I can sometimes get 1 comment, hehe. I am commenting on your blog. I like the layout. Here is to more comments on both of our blogs and hopefully your cold sores going away.

Di said...

He he.. I figured being subtle wasn't going to work this time. Now I'm heading over to read your blog and show you some appreciation. See, I like how this is working out already!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...