Header

Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me Monday



Not Me Monday was created by MckMama -- It's an opportunity to get a little therapy for all those things you would never do, but did :) Click here for all the rules.
Oh what a week!

I did not wake up last Sunday night swallowing down vomit after my husband had the stomach flu the week before and still drag myself to work Monday morning. I did not then go home at lunch that day and spend the next two days violently ill.

I did not have a meltdown Wednesday night on my way home from work complete with sobbing on the phone to my dear hubby. My poor husband did not spend the rest of the night calling me to check up and make sure I was okay since I was such an emotional mess.

My dog did not eat my half of a tuna sandwich off the kitchen counter as I carried Joey's sandwich out to him. He is much better trained then that and would never eat off our kitchen counters.

I did not watch my husband devour a bag of popcorn and large serving of nachos at the movies Saturday night and think to myself - well at least I don't have to cook dinner tonight. I would never think that two servings of junk food constituted dinner.

I definitely did not spend way too much money at the Dollar Tree once again to only follow it by buying half of Publix.  I'm not the type to so frivolous with money! I also would never buy new lightbulbs for the chandelier and then shatter one on the ground while replacing it. I am not that that clumsy.

I also have not recently discovered I have the laziest and most spoiled pets in the world. This is what they do all day, every day -
 
We would never swaddle our dog! He also does not eat food that costs $40 a bag and might be better quality than our meals!
 
 
or let the cat take over Devin's bed as his own! or split the tuna with him!

So is there anything you definitely didn't do this week? 

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your doggie looks so cute all covered up in a blankie! I (don't) spoil my pets either!

Di said...

Thanks Elizabeth! I'm pretty sure none of us spoil our pets. Since I know that my dog did (not) crawl out from under the covers on hubby's side of the bed this morning!

Jean Stockdale said...

What great pictures. I am visiting NMM. Blessings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...