Header

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Excuses, Excuses!

I tried writing an interesting post tonight but - (choose your favorite excuse) {kind of like the pick your adventure books}

my scalp was itchy from all the crazy Florida humidity so I kept having to scratch it and that took away from my typing ability.

I had a brief heartburn like sensation from using way too much cajun seasoning on the catfish and feared for a second I may be pregnant. Then I remembered you had to have sex to get pregnant and breathed a sigh of relief.

the hubby brought home ice cream from the gas station and everyone knows ice cream > blogging.

I couldn't find my good tweezers and had to pluck my annoying chin hairs with the crappy tweezers which takes twice as long.

I worried that we could no longer be imaginary friends since I just revealed I have annoying chin hairs to you. Or does that make us best friends now?

I posted twice this week already so technically I'm ahead of the game anyway.

I was contemplating the fact that I get baby fever every time I drive past the hospital where Jellybean was born causing me to want another immediately. Luckily I only drive past that hospital 10 times a week since I pass it to and from work.

I was spending quality time bonding with the hubby as he watched a movie and I wrote this!

I was figuring I should quit begging everyone to link up with Things I Love Thursday or enter my Veggie Tales Giveaway...

4 comments:

Kakunaa said...

I have chin hairs, too, and some mole ones, LOL. And what is sex?

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I don't know, those are all good reasons. Especially the tweezer one. I hate tweezers that don't work.

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Lol It makes us best friends now :-)

Kristen said...

It makes me a follower. Because I love it.

Kristen @ www.alittlesomethingforme.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...