So this week I learned that...
1) Your husband will go on a sweet binge and eat all his and your ice cream before you get a bite. Then to make it up to you he will buy you a pint of Cherry Garcia - which he will also eat before you get a bite. He will then finally come home with two pints . One for you and one for him. He will eat all of his and you will finally wisen up and hide your pint under all the frozen veggies.
2) Driving has become hazardous to my health. On the way home last night I came this close to being pelted in the back of the head by Mr. Frog.
3) I need a maid.
4) And a cook.
5) Along with a nanny.
6) Can you throw in the winning lottery numbers too?
7) In one week I will be on my way to Savannah for a weekend getaway.
8) OMG - I can't wait.
9) I suppose I need to take care of chores and boarding the dog and all that this weekend though. Boo.
10) Do you know what a pain in the ass it is to have to pump when your child won't take bottles?
11) This has been his week at day care - Monday - 3 oz. Tuesday - 0 Wednesday - 0 Thursday 2 oz
12) Yea, He's a boob man.
13) Apparently a jealous one too.
14) The instant I snuggled up to the hubby last night and thought about initiating some nookie - he woke up.
15) Apparently he wants to be an only child.