Header

Friday, August 26, 2011

Life Lessons - Sharing is Caring

Also  - if you didn't get a chance to link up with  Things I Love Thursdays the linky is still open. I changed the format a little so feel free to share about non-mom/baby related things too. New kitchen mixer everyone should have? Awesome blowdryer? Let us know what we're missing out on.





So this week I learned that...

1) Your husband will go on a sweet binge and eat all his and your ice cream before you get a bite. Then to make it up to you he will buy you a pint of Cherry Garcia - which he will also eat before you get a bite. He will then finally come home with two pints . One for you and one for him. He will eat all of his and you will finally wisen up and hide your pint under all the frozen veggies.

2) Driving has become hazardous to my health. On the way home last night I came this close to being pelted in the back of the head by Mr. Frog.

Not cool.
3) I need a maid.
4) And a cook.
5) Along with a nanny.
6) Can you throw in the winning lottery numbers too?
7) In one week I will be on my way to Savannah for a weekend getaway.
8) OMG - I can't wait.
9) I suppose I need to take care of chores and boarding the dog and all that this weekend though. Boo.
10) Do you know what a pain in the ass it is to have to pump when your child won't take bottles?
11) This has been his week at day care - Monday - 3 oz. Tuesday - 0 Wednesday - 0 Thursday 2 oz
12) Yea, He's a boob man.
13) Apparently a jealous one too.
14) The instant I snuggled up to the hubby last night and thought about initiating some nookie - he woke up.
15) Apparently he wants to be an only child.

11 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I know you are going to love Savannah. I use to live there. Some days I really miss it(except for the sand gnats). It is so beautiful.

Sara said...

I hope you have a great (and very relaxing) trip- I have never been to Savannah, but I want to go- so you'll have to post lots of pics so I can live vicariously :-)

Natalie said...

I've heard amazing things about Savannah...hope to go soon. Yes it does sound like your son is jealous! Oh and I could use a nanny and chef too..wouldn't that make life a lot easier?

Renegades said...

Enjoy your getaway.

Heather H said...

Have a great trip! I've never been to Savannah, so I can't wait to hear all about it!

mamamash said...

What is WITH all the ice-cream-stealing husbands?!

Rach (DonutsMama) said...

LOL about hiding the ice cream under the frozen veggies. My hubs wouldn't look there either!

Pumping is a pain. Donut doesn't like bottles either. That stuff is liquid gold. I put it in her cereal now.

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

No one messes with my ice cream and I mean NO ONE... it may have caused my divorce :)

Have a wonderful time on your trip!

S.I.F. said...

Oh man! Is the poor guy latching on to you for HOURS of drinking after getting out of daycare?!? ;)

Shell said...

Yay for your getaway!

My oldest hated the bottle, too.

Unknown said...

Oh your list is cracking me up! You have your hands full, girl! :) Have a fun and safe trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...