Header

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Day I Did Nothing at All

It's 1:30 on Saturday afternoon. (Even though I won't post this until Monday..)

My floors are dirty, my house is cluttered, dishes need to be washed and laundry is waiting to be folded.
I'm sitting on the couch blogging and watching Man vs. Food instead. I just ate a huge plate of pierogies with sour cream.

I may have licked the plate to get all the sour cream

I'm drinking Kool-Aid.

Jellybean and Joey are napping on the floor beneath me.

That blanket you see covering Jellybean is only 3/4 finished. Its one of those no-sew fleece deals I got on clearance at Wal-Mart. I've been working on it for a month now.

I'm having a decidedly lazy, ignore all the chores and do nothing kind of day.

I fed Jellybean breakfast, played with him and took him on a walk.

Other than that - I've been on this couch.

And I'm loving every second of it.

I read some of Eat, Pray, Love. Once I finish it I'll watch the movie.

I tweezed some chin hairs. Annoying little suckers.

I skipped going to the bank because I'd have to drive.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll move off the couch but today...

I'm hoping a spot opens up on that floor for me to nap on too.

*Disclaimer: Right after I hit post Jellybean of course woke up. Then I had to feed him lunch which meant I had to wash some dishes. Then do some laundry. Apparently I suck at being lazy!

3 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I am glad that you got a little time to be lazy. We all need time off of mommy duty.

Kisma said...

I love days like that!!!

Good for you!

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

I'm glad you got some lazy time. You deserve it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...