So being the hardcore blogging slacker that I am – I am finally getting around to doing this post that Sara at Life's Recipe tagged me in a week ago. Hey - at least I meet deadlines at work!
1. What toy from your childhood do you secretly wish you could still play with?
My Cricket doll. Remember those? I was super stoked when I got one. Even more so when we realized we could put any tape in her back and have her talk/sing it. We had great fun putting in Polish tapes and The Beatles. Now? I'd love to see her rocking out to some Def Leppard or getting her twang on with some Jason Aldean.
2. What reality show would you love to be on?
Chopped. Not that I'm a 5 star Chef but there are quite a few occasions where dinner at my house resembles an episode of Chopped. I look in the fridge and pantry and try to figure out what in the world I can make out of the 5 mystery ingredients.
Then I order a pizza and call it a night.
3. What’s your favorite book? Why?
Huh, I'm not sure if I have a favorite book per say. I love to read - although I did a lot more of it before the Jellybean. I do have favorite authors though. I love anything by Debbie Macomber. Carly Phillips. Loved the Bloomberg series by Melody Carlon.
4. When is your favorite time of the day and why?
I love evenings at home. We eat dinner as a family. Play with Jellybean in the yard. I get to listen to Jellybean giggle up a storm while Joey gives him a bath. I love family time.
5. Do you prefer cake or pie?
It really depends on my mood. Probably pie though. I eat so much cake due to my work that I'm not a huge fan of it anymore!
6. What’s the best concert you’ve seen?
That's a hard question when I am pretty sure 50% of my student loans went to attending concerts while in college. No - really! I once flew to Ohio just to go to a concert for bands I had already seen numerous times with my best friend. I actually think the first concert I took Joey to was the best though. We saw Montgomery Gentry perform and they are just really great showmen. It was super entertaining!
7. What was your first car?
A metallic Blue 1996 Kia Sephia. She was named Lucy and I loved her. A total piece of crap car that was constantly breaking but I cried when she finally died. Less than a year after I paid her off. Bitch.
8. What’s your superpower?
I'm a mom.
Not good enough for you?
I somehow manage to make sure all the bills get paid, we all eat, the house doesn't get condemned and we all stay relatively happy while working full time.
I am AMAZING.
9. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I wouldn't. I love my name. Its not too unique or too common and it fits me well. If you ask my sister she would say its because I act like a princess half the time!
10. Are you shy?
It depends on the situation. If I don't know anyone at all I can be. I'm trying to break out of that though. I think its more that I feel like I don't fit in rather than being shy.
11. What is your favorite quote?
"Everything that happens is supposed to be. It's all predetermined. Can't change your destiny"
Now I am tagging -
And I'm too lazy to find more people to tag.
And your questions are -
1) What is your least favorite chore?
2) Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
3) What's your favorite pick me up on days that you are dragging?
4) How did you meet your other half?
5) Are you a neat freak, messy, or somewhere in between?
6) Are you a risk taker or more of a rule follower?
7) Describe your kitchen.
8) If your life was a TV show what would the title be?
9) What is your favorite way to spend Friday night?
10) Do you have a favorite restaurant? What do you order there?
11) Tell me about your most annoying neighbor...
So now you guys are supposed to answer, tag 11 more people and give them their own questions. Or not. Its up to you!