Header

Friday, January 22, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

Five Question Friday is just a fun way to get to know other bloggers. Click above to find out more and join in on the fun!


1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?

While I often dream of being wealthy and all the wonderful things that would come with it I would much rather grow old with my hubby and not have a dime knowing that I was blessed with abundant love and a long life rather than a flash in the pan with material things.

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?

Well, the hubby is supposed to but often he doesn't so to be helpful I will take the trash out and place it on the back porch, right in front of the door, so he can't step on the porch without having to move the trash bag and thus...he takes it out. Now as for actually wheeling the cans out to the curb and back up - we are still working on that. I'm thinking I may need to use some Pavlovian techniques there!

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?

Not that I can remember. I really don't remember many of my dreams though. I'm not one of those people. Usually when I'm out - I'm out!

4. Can you play a musical instrument?

Negative - I played the violin for about 3 months in 5th grade and decided musical ability just wasn't in my genetics. Of course there are some rather raunchy answers I could provide for this question but alas, I'll take the high road instead!

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?

How about clothes that actually fit short people like me and don't sag, bunch, hang etc. Yep that would be my dream to be able to buy clothing that fits right off the rack!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...