Header

Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

You can find out more about Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.


Disclaimer - If you see repeats from weeks before it's because I was not organized and did not follow my meal plan. There have been pizza nights, McDonalds nights, and I'm going to bed without dinner nights so here we go again with hopes of sticking to the meal plan this week. But with the hubby working a side job two-three nights after work this week we shall see!

Monday - Taco Night (My absolute favorite meal!!)
Tuesday - Fried Chicken, Cornbread, Veggie
Wednesday - Cheeseburgers, Fries, Salad
Thursday - Red Beans and Rice with Turkey Smoked Sausage, Squash and Veggie mix
Friday - Roasted Red Pepper Soup (Premade from the pantry), BLT's
Saturday - Grilled Tilapia, Cole slaw, Yellow Rice
Sunday - Leftovers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...