Today's Five Question Friday is brought to you by ovulation, an upset stomach, and the hope that my appetite returns soon! I'm still battling this bug and I really want to be able to eat again. This sucks. I can't even brush my teeth properly.
Mama M over at My Little Life hosts 5QF so go visit her and join in the fun!
1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
Date night - I love when we go down town and get to eat outside then wander around for a bit and cap it off with an ice cream.
2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope, I can't fold it either. Lame I know. But I can roll my r's!
3. What is your favorite flower and why?
Gerber Daisy. It was my Mom's favorite flower when I was growing up and I guess it just stirs up some good memories for me. I actually used them as my wedding flowers.
4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
You don't need to save the world or fix everyone. Take care of yourself first - that is what's important.
5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
Pay off my dad's medical bills and get him the treatment he needs.