Header

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Drumroll please........I have an announcement to make

In my defense, I attempted to post this but my internet was down....AGAIN. I really need to call Brighthouse!

I have been promising BIG NEWS for almost a week now. I've always thought there is nothing worse than a tease so I am finally ready for the big reveal.

We are happy to say that after 22 months, 19 cycles, countless doctors appointments, medication up the ying yang, tears, frustration and general insanity - we finally saw this -



Photobucket

I was initially waiting for the results of my beta to make the announcement but I won't get those until Tuesday as my doctor's office closed on Thursday without giving me the results. Argh. We told family today and every stick I pee on tells me I'm pregnant so we're going to believe it.

Our estimated due date is February 3, 2011. So far I've been feeling okay. I've had some morning sickness and get nauseous if I go to long without eating. I'm dealing with your usual headaches and cramps and am ready for bed at 9 most nights. I'm not complaining though. This is what we have been waiting for.

Needless to say - I cancelled the appointment with the new RE. I'm so glad 100mg of Clomid was all we needed as we had no idea how we were going to come up with the money for anything more invasive. To everyone still struggling with IF - my heart goes out to you and I will keep praying you see that BFP! I am so excited to be going through this latest adventure. Right now we still have a ton of questions - is it one or two? Will I be considered high risk given my small size? Can I fly to Houston at the end of June? I'm glad I have all of you to share this journey with!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

As a person who struggled with IF for 2 years I know your excitement! Congratulations!

Evonne said...

Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! yay! :) I'm so happy for you!

Nike Athena said...

This brought tears of joy to my eyes. CONGRATULATIONS! Praying for a healthy pregnancy!

Niki said...

Oh my gosh CONGRATS!!!!

krystal said...

That's amazing news! Congrats and good luck! =)

Sara said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I just saw this. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Congrats to you both!!!!

Di said...

Thanks everyone! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...