Header

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Still trying to get caught up

Sorry for abandoning all of you lately. Its been a really intense week and I'm just not getting much time on the computer. Joey's car is messed up (AGAIN) so I've been waking up at 5am so I can drop him off at work and then back track to my job. Then its 9 hours in the office. Drive home and tackle chores, kids etc. I haven't logged on at home since before we left for Mississippi. Somewhere in there I figured out that my camera which I just purchased in October is telling me there is a lens error. Grrr. I haven't gotten a chance to contact Sanyo about it yet.

In awesome news - my dad got the results of his blood work back and his cholesterol had dropped over 100 points since he was in the hospital. that is AH-MAZ-ING! (Yes I know amazing is spelled wrong. It was for emphasis.)

That's really all I have for you for now. I will try my hardest to write up a real post soon.

1 comment:

Dr. Heckle said...

Sounds like a crazy schedule! Maybe hire a chauffeur? ;P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...