Header

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Conversations with Jellybean

Hey Mom, Why am I wearing all these clothes to take a bath?

You aren't taking a bath sweet Jellybean. You are going swimming!
Swimming? But I don't know how!
 Oh, a boat. Thank goodness! I can handle this!

So what do you think of swimming Jellybean?

 This is way better than a bath, Mom. Look at my legs kick!

Oh and I like making bubbles too!
Bubbles, Jellybean? We didn't bring bubbles..


Hehe..I Know. I made my own!
Oh Jellybean, What am I going to do with you?

 Jellybean? Jellybean?

Zzzzzz.....

4 comments:

Renegades said...

Ahhhhh how cute!

Rach (DonutsMama) said...

Oh so stinkin' cute!! I'm looking forward to taking Donut to the pool!

The Suburban Princess said...

That is an awesome hat!

Ducky said...

This made me smile SO big! And your commentary captured the expressions in the photos perfectly!

LOVE IT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...