Header

Monday, July 18, 2011

Rockin the Baby

Hey ya'll.

I'm sorry for the disappearing act. I had some serious stuff go down last week and I needed a break. I didn't have the brain power to blog, read, etc. It was one of those times where I needed to expend allmy energy on the here and now and not blogging. I'm in a better place now though. The situation - its still there but regardless of how it turns out. I know its going to be okay.

In that time I got contacted to do two fun giveaways so stay tuned for those. I just need to work out the details and I'll be cluing you in.

Now - on to the fabulous Shell's Rockin the Baby!


I don't think anyone is shocked when I say that I am head over heels in love with my Jellybean. He is without a doubt the best thing that ever happened to me. From the moment I heard his pitiful cry and then laid eyes on his scrawny little body I have been wrapped. I have thousands of pictures of him already. Luckily for you - I'm going to control myself for this post! So here I'll share with you a quick glimpse into the Jellybean's life so far -

Shortly after his very early birth - sucking his thumb already!
 A very groggy Mommy saying goodbye until I could join him at his new hospital.
 Kangaroo Care with my Jellybean!
Photobucket
First Day home!
 After a walk at 1 month old!
 2 months old - the smile I fell in love with
3 months old -  Umm..yes I do know how cute I am!
4 months old - He is going to get away with so much!
5 months old - Playing with his favorite toy
Six months old - his professional pictures

and then a few from this weekend...at 6.5 months
 Playdate
 Cheesing
New shades!
Now I'm off to coo over your babies!

8 comments:

Shell said...

Jellybean is such a cutie pie!

Hope things are looking up this week. xo

Renegades said...

Aww he's do cute. Amazing how fast they grow.

Here's hoping this week is a better one for you!

Unknown said...

I think your Jellybean is adorable!!!

Sara said...

I hope you have a better week this week. Probably looking through all those adorable pictures of your jellybean will help :-)

Niki said...

seriously you know how to make on helluva cute baby!

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

He's gotten so big! I'm sure getting this post together helped lift your mood. It's hard not to feel blessed when looking at the beautiful face!

MommaKiss said...

oh man. grown so much! and love the "hunk" t-shirt :)

Tylaine said...

He is so stinkin cute Di! Love the kangaroo care pic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...