I am totally double dipping with this post! So take your pick as to whether these are Leftovers or Life Lessons! :)
1) I finally put out for the hubby last night.
2) Actually I got him to put out for me. It had been awhile. Not the first time since Jellybean. But awhile.
3) Let’s just say long enough to make me think we should do it again. In case we forgot how.
4) We hadn’t.
5) Afterwards though all I could think was – Dear Lord – don’t let me get pregnant.
6) Which is hysterical since a little over a year ago – I was thinking Dear Lord please let me get pregnant.
7) Irony at its best.
8) Speaking of baby – The kid has me trained.
9) He has started sleeping slightly longer stretches.
10) While I have not.
11) I still wake up when he usually would and then I stare at him for a hot minute.
12) Just as I start to drift back to sleep – I hear it.
13) Ehh? EEEEHHH? Waa.. WAA. WWWAAAAHHHH!
14) (hehe, thought you could go back to sleep didn’t ya, Mom?)
15) Attach child to boob and drift back to sleep.
16) Oh – and another thing about the Jellybean
17) We started solids this week.
18) He hadn’t pooped all day yesterday.
19) When he finally did…I kinda wished he was at day care.
20) I made hubby throw it in the trash bin outside immediately.
21) Yea, that bad.
22) Finally, Knockin da boots – (Do you remember that song?)23) Must have done me some good, finished dishes this morning before work and started another load of laundry.