Header

Friday, July 1, 2011

Double Dipping - Life Lessons and Leftovers


share our button

I am totally double dipping with this post! So take your pick as to whether these are Leftovers or Life Lessons! :)

1) I finally put out for the hubby last night.
2) Actually I got him to put out for me. It had been awhile. Not the first time since Jellybean. But awhile.
3) Let’s just say long enough to make me think we should do it again. In case we forgot how.
4) We hadn’t.
5) Afterwards though all I could think was – Dear Lord – don’t let me get pregnant.
6) Which is hysterical since a little over a year ago – I was thinking Dear Lord please let me get pregnant.
7) Irony at its best.
8) Speaking of baby – The kid has me trained.
9) He has started sleeping slightly longer stretches.
10) While I have not.
11) I still wake up when he usually would and then I stare at him for a hot minute.
12) Just as I start to drift back to sleep – I hear it.
13) Ehh? EEEEHHH? Waa.. WAA. WWWAAAAHHHH!
14) (hehe, thought you could go back to sleep didn’t ya, Mom?)
15) Attach child to boob and drift back to sleep.
16) Oh – and another thing about the Jellybean
17) We started solids this week.
18) He hadn’t pooped all day yesterday.
19) When he finally did…I kinda wished he was at day care.
20) I made hubby throw it in the trash bin outside immediately.
21) Yea, that bad.
22) Finally, Knockin da boots – (Do you remember that song?)
23) Must have done me some good, finished dishes this morning before work and started another load of laundry.

12 comments:

Sara said...

Hahahha. YES! Thanks for linking up :-)

Also, I can't seem to recall the last time my husband and I did "stuff" either.... Hmmm. Probably not good!!

Rach (DonutsMama) said...

I laughed so hard at #1! Was not expecting that! I can relate to all of this, esp the part about not wanting to be pregnant after wanting it for so long!

And the solids--yeah, right there with you. She eats prunes now a couple times a week!

story girl said...

This is hilarious. Thank you. I totally understand.

Kiddothings said...

Haha...certainly a hilarious list of life's like that! Hi there, visiting from Rach & Sara's new linky!

Becky said...

This is HILARIOUS!!! I totally understand - we haven't done anything since I had surgery 4 weeks ago... so like I said - I completely understand! Visiting from FNL.

Danifred said...

Nothing better than a sleeping baby. And, I totally get your 'dry spell' Totally.

Jackie said...

Too funny! I had to read that first line again to make sure I read correctly.

S.I.F. said...

You crack me up my dear! Glad you two still know how to get the job done! ;)

Shell said...

Cracking up at the diaper thing- yeah, that definitely changes after solids!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Yep, the diaper thing is BAD at times! I had to laugh, as I had done the same thing with PLEASE let me be pregnant to NO!!!

Bees With Honey said...

You're hilarious! Glad you got some action. Hope it was good. It's hard having a wee one and the not sleeping can really take it's toll. It gets better with time, really it does.

Visiting via Rach's blog hop!

Cookie’s Mom said...

Oh lordy, that was so funny! Great job! Loving your blog and following you!

Hopping over from the Life's Lessons link up at Life with Baby Donut!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...