Header

Friday, July 8, 2011

Let's talk about my boobs again and money...

share our button


 Friday already? How did that happen?

Once again I'm linking this up with both Life Lessons and Friday Night Leftovers.

Kind of like recycling papers in college!

Wait you didn't do that?

Oh you poor fool - that was an extra hour you could have spent drinking! {Oh alcohol, I miss you! The things I would do for a nice glass of Sangria. Or some Hunch Punch in a solo cup (because I'm classy like that!)}

1) My husband's car will always break when we have a very limited amount of funds.
2) Which directly leads to my newest sport - financial gymnastics.
3) I am already at the Olympic level in it.
4) If I get the gold medal for it - I'm going to pawn it to pay off some bills.
5) The Jellybean isn't taking bottles at day care again.
6) So he is attached to my boob all evening long.
7) Our dog escaped on Monday.
8) I had to go pass out fliers on Wednesday looking for him after work.
9) Talking to neighbors. With Jellybean's feet sticking out the Moby wrap.
10) And him attached to my boob.
11) Awkward.
12) We found the dog.
13) I think he liked his new owner better though.
14) He let him on the furniture and took him to the dog park.
15) Of course he hadn't pooped in the new owner's tub yet or peed on the side of the bed.
16) He saves that special sign of affection for us.
17) It's not fair that I still have to pump at work since Jellybean won't take bottles.
18) Now back to my workout...
19) Which is more important...electricity or food?
20) We can use towels for diapers, right?





14 comments:

MommaKiss said...

towels for diapers! HA!

The Suburban Princess said...

lol! My last two babies would rather starve than take a bottle at all!

Rach (DonutsMama) said...

Oh poor you having to go around the neighborhood with Jellybean attached to you! What's up with the bottle boycott? Will he take a sippy cup?

Becky said...

I used to nurse my oldest daughter standing up at my husband's softball games... I envy you the moby wrap though... all I had was my nursing wrap.

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Oh my Mama! You've got a lot on your plate. Many {HUGS} and here's hoping things look up soon!

Courtney said...

Hi! coming in from FNL. I remember the day's of a nursing boy in the moby. People used to ask if they could peep in on him and I would always have to let them know that they might get an eyeful!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from FNL.

Good luck figuring the $$ thing out. Never fun!

Hey..if you're still pumping and she won't eat the bottles...try selling the milk. They say its liquid gold, right?

Sara said...

Wow, that's kind of a lot of stuff. I'm glad you found your dog, despite your cow-like state. And I mean cow-like in a nursing/ milk sense, not a fatty sense. But you knew that. Also, if you're getting the gold, I definitely qualify for the silver :-)

Thanks for linking up!!

Jackie said...

Oh wow, a lot going on! So glad you found your dog though.

Danifred said...

The furniture AND a dog park? Clearly those people don't know the craptastic joys that a dog brings to one's life. We also having a peeing nightmare over here.

Kristin said...

Here from FNL...Financial gymnastics are a frequent sport around here too.

And, towels as diapers...sure thing!

le Chef said...

We opted for food over electric this week, but that's ok, because we can't afford the expensive bulbs this rental house uses for all the dumb fixtures. (What were they thinking?!) Thankfully it's Summer, so we're not bumping into walls much.
Our financial gymnastics procures wild clapping and hugs when we make rent. Because that's quite the trick these days. ;)

Susan said...

LOL!
On a positive note...good for you for sticking with breastfeeding! Can't imagine having to pump at work. I am in awe of you. Super mom!

xo
babymama
avagracescloset

Unknown said...

Financial olympics! Sign me up! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...