I've been a crap blogger again. Such is life with a babe and a full time job.
1) Hubby got a new job. He makes more money now and gets overtime. Yay!
2) He also has to go out of town for this job. He's been gone since Wednesday at 3am.
3) That means I have been wrangling Jellybean solo.
4) I am exhausted.
5) Jellybean on the other hand is on a roll.
6) He is cutting his first tooth. Quite happily too. You'd never know.
7) I know because I shove my finger in his mouth 10x a day to check on it.
8) He also started army crawling this week.
9) That means I am baby proofing this weekend.
10) Jellybean has also decided he no longer wants to sleep in his bed.
11) Kid will be passed out cold, as soon as I move him into his bed he is wide awake and bawling.
13) Guess who was also wide awake at 4 this morning. As in babbling, playing, the whole nine yards.
14) I definitely had coffee once I made it to the office.
15) Did I say I was baby proofing this weekend?
16) Screw that, I'm sleeping.
17) Oh and winning Powerball - 92 million? Yep - I can work with that number!
18) I read some preemie blogs this week. Made me realize how lucky I am that Jellybean is so healthy.
19) He had his last preemie related specialist visit yesterday and was released.
20) He is actually developmentally ahead for even a full term baby.
21) I'm not surprised - we tend to be overachievers.
22) In fact, we have already started working on his SAT prep.