Header

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Conversations with Jellybean

Conversations with Jellybean is hanging out on my Facebook today.

Mostly because I am too lazy to figure out how to transfer the video here.

I took me an hour and a half to get Jellybean to sleep last night.

That would be the time I usually spend blogging.

When I woke up at 2:30 this morning I had no idea how Jellybean ended up in bed with me. No recollection of getting him out at all. In fact I know he was in his bed when I went to sleep.

Definitely drinking coffee today.

So head over to my Facebook page to get your Jellybean fix.

4 comments:

The Suburban Princess said...

I couldn't function with all these kids if coffee didn't exist! lol!

Lynn said...

Same thing happens to me wuite often. i use to sleep walk when I was little, now I just let my children get into bed with me.....so it could be worse! lol

Lynn

Unknown said...

Cute!! I love when they get going in those jumpers!

Kakunaa said...

I have done that repeatedly. Kinda scary...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...