Header

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things I Love Thursday - Little Tike Activity Walker



Alright folks – I’m working on very,very little precious sleep here so I’m sorry if this weeks Thing I Love is a wee bit lame.

Sometimes – that happens.



This was one of the first things I registered for. I remembered that my nephew Austyn had one and loved the thing so I just knew I had to get one for Jellybean. I love it because I can fold it up when I don’t want him walking around the house and he can still play with it. I also love that you can adjust the speed on it. Right now we have it set to go pretty slow since the Jellybean is still learning how to work the old feet in tandem.

Jellybean – he loves it because the envelopes are good to chew on, the flaps are fun to open – oh and this –


is pretty darn cool too!

Also Mom's Christmas and Jellybean's 1st birthday are fast approaching - PLEASE tell me what things I am going to need for my busy, busy toddler!

What do you love this Thursday?


3 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I loved those with my boys too! So fun!

Kakunaa said...

We have a similar one...it folds down into a little bike thing he can sit on and roll around on, like a tricycle! I can't wait to see him on it!

S.I.F. said...

Oh my gosh! Him toddling around is pretty much the best thing I have seen all day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...