Header

Monday, September 19, 2011

Overindulging

Its 8:40 on Sunday night and I am convinced the clock is wrong. It must be at least 10 pm with how tired I am.

Jellybean took a two hour nap yesterday.

From 5pm to 7pm.

I finally got him to go back to sleep at 11pm.

He woke up at 9:30 this morning.

By that time I had already made sweet potato waffles, put most of his laundry away and was about to start stuffing diapers.

I hit the bank with Jellybean, Goodwill, and did the grocery shopping. Then I cleaned his room, organized my stepson's room which has become the junk room, cleaned our bedroom, did countless loads of laundry and played and fed with the Jellybean in between.

I finally sat down to relax at 7pm while Joey gave Jellybean a bath.

Then he got riled up again and I had to take him for a walk.

That did the trick.

After that I finally got to take a shower AND blowdry my hair.

That happens about once a month.

Now?

I'm eating a chocolate chip cannoli AND Praline Ice Cream from Blue Bell.

After that I may have some chips.

Don't Judge.

I totally deserve it.

And tomorrow?

I'm totally eating the other cannoli that was supposed to be for the hubby!

Also - Happy 41st Wedding Anniversary to the best parents a girl could ask for!

3 comments:

Shell said...

You deserve the treat!

Happy Anniversary to your parents! Wow, 41 years!

Kakunaa said...

I made 2 soups from scratch yesterday!!! By noon. I felt so wiped! Do you ever wonder how much more time we would have if we didn't cloth diaper and make our own food???

Lynn said...

Wow, you got a lot done!! The ice cream and Chips were well deserved! Or so we think! haha

Happy Anniversary to your parents, 41 years is a wonderful achievement!

Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...