Header

Friday, September 16, 2011

Life Lessons - Bruiser



Goodness gracious - Friday took forever to get here! I'm so glad it finally made it though! I skipped Life Lessons for a bit there - we've been busy, busy! So glad I made it back for it now though. Let's get this thing going!


1) Jellybean had a double ear infection. He was miserable last weekend. Broke my heart. Now he's on antibiotics and back to his happy self.
2) He's also up to 14 lbs. That's a gain of 11 pounds since birth.
3) He is also a standing, creeping, trying to walk machine.
4) Daycare wants to rename him Bruiser since he keeps earning himself new ones! This could be because he is a wee bit overconfident on what his abilities are!
5) On to the hubby. He makes me realize how these women end up on Snapped.
6) Napping on the couch after work all evening while I take care of the baby, make dinner and handle everything else.
7) That's asking for a death sentence right there.
8) Now he's out of town for work again and I'm secretly glad. I need a little break from him.
9) I'm secure enough to admit that.
10) I've been taking Jellybean to the park during my lunch break all week. We both love it. At least I think he loves it -

11) On a sad note - my bunny passed away last weekend. He was 11 years old so he had a good run. Hubby was sweet enough to put this on his grave.

12) I mentioned I was going to miss the little guy. Hubby says we can get another. Umm - no, I won't miss him THAT much. He did go through college, multiple relationships, marriage, home buying and a baby with me!
13) I'm sure he's living it up in bunny heaven right now though!
14) I think I need a new blog design. Affordable though. Any suggestions?
15) Finally, my coworker and I have a lunch date set for my 29th birthday - November 7 - to get White Chocolate Peppermint Fraps from Starbucks. That for me is the official start of holiday time!

10 comments:

Greta @gfunkified said...

Aw, sorry about your bunny! Sounds like he had a nice, long life, though.

Love the park! And it looks like your little guy does, too!

And um...yeah. I get it about the hubby.

I got my blog (www.notenoughpatience.com) redone by Wacky Jacqui's Designs... www.wackyjacquisdesigns.com. It was very affordable, and I think it turned out great!

Shell said...

Jellybean looks like he loves the park! So nice that you are able to do that!

Jenn [ Crippled Girl ] said...

I love how we base the start of the seasons by what specialty drinks are at Starbucks. Everyone's going nuts because the pumpkin spice drinks are back lol!

Jellybean looks like he's having a blast at the park! He's getting so big!

Heather H said...

I'm so jealous you can take Jellybean to the park on your lunch break! That's awesome! I work too far from town to ever do that. :(

Yes, isn't it funny how we are supposed to have all this energy to do stuff around the house after work when our men don't? *rolling eyes*

Anonymous said...

The park looks fun! My baby will be 9 months old next week. I went back to work at 6 weeks and went home to see him at lunch every day for the first 3 months or so. It was great for all of us. Now I'm back to spending my lunch times reading so I have a little alone time.

And I'd like the peppermint in hot chocolate - no coffee for me :) But I love minty chocolatey things around the holidays.

Natalie said...

Awww I hate to hear when little ones are sick...not fair! Hope he feels better soon! And I love peppermint mochas!

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear jellybean is sick. That stinks. I'm sorry about your bunny too! What Beth Moore location were you heading to? That would have been so great meeting IRL!!! Stopped by from Life Lessons. :)

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I hope your little guy is feeling better. His park pictures are adorable! And I was just thinking your blog design is so unique and cute! Sorry about your bunny. :(

Rach (DonutsMama) said...

Jellybean sure is on a roll! I hope his ear infection has cleared up. Poor little guy!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Sorry about the bunny! 11 years? That is awesome! And the swing pics of JB? Awesome. Sorry to hear about the ear infections!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...