Goodness gracious - Friday took forever to get here! I'm so glad it finally made it though! I skipped Life Lessons for a bit there - we've been busy, busy! So glad I made it back for it now though. Let's get this thing going!
1) Jellybean had a double ear infection. He was miserable last weekend. Broke my heart. Now he's on antibiotics and back to his happy self.
2) He's also up to 14 lbs. That's a gain of 11 pounds since birth.
3) He is also a standing, creeping, trying to walk machine.
4) Daycare wants to rename him Bruiser since he keeps earning himself new ones! This could be because he is a wee bit overconfident on what his abilities are!
5) On to the hubby. He makes me realize how these women end up on Snapped.
6) Napping on the couch after work all evening while I take care of the baby, make dinner and handle everything else.
7) That's asking for a death sentence right there.
8) Now he's out of town for work again and I'm secretly glad. I need a little break from him.
9) I'm secure enough to admit that.
10) I've been taking Jellybean to the park during my lunch break all week. We both love it. At least I think he loves it -
11) On a sad note - my bunny passed away last weekend. He was 11 years old so he had a good run. Hubby was sweet enough to put this on his grave.
12) I mentioned I was going to miss the little guy. Hubby says we can get another. Umm - no, I won't miss him THAT much. He did go through college, multiple relationships, marriage, home buying and a baby with me!
13) I'm sure he's living it up in bunny heaven right now though!
14) I think I need a new blog design. Affordable though. Any suggestions?
15) Finally, my coworker and I have a lunch date set for my 29th birthday - November 7 - to get White Chocolate Peppermint Fraps from Starbucks. That for me is the official start of holiday time!