Header

Friday, October 23, 2009

Because I would love an Ipod

I know you were all looking forward to a real post with some real news and I promise one tonight. I've been suffering through some pretty nasty back pain for the past few days so I can't sit that long to concentrate on a blog but Katie over at Confessions of a Young Married Couple is having a contest and the more people I let know about it the more chances I have to win so this is what you get. I am probably the only person in the US that does not have an Ipod yet so maybe this would give me cool points?

Honestly though - if you don't follow her already you should. Katie keeps me laughing, reminds me of my hubby and me and hasn't turned me off of wanting to have kids with Joey yet.

(Psssst... I want the pink one!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...