Header

Monday, October 5, 2009

"Not Me" Monday



Not Me Monday was created by MckMama -- It's an opportunity to get a little therapy for all those things you would never do, but did :) Click here for all the rules.

I did not indulge in a Food Network watch-a-thon for most of the day yesterday while working on some bakery market research for work. I do not secretly wish Paula Deen was my grandmother so I could have her come cook for me whenever. I also did not do this while eating a lunchable as that would just be blasphemous to poor Paula.

We did not stay up way too late both Saturday and Sunday due to our new movie night tradition. I did not rewatch Walk the Line for the 947,621 time because I just don’t think that movie can never get old. I also did not once again consider dying my hair the same color as Reese Witherspoon’s in the movie even though it is almost exactly my hair color now.

I did not sit on the couch in the air conditioning most of the day yesterday while Joey and his mom built this –


for the bunny. My excuse was not that I was doing the work mentioned above and thus I could not help with the condo. I would never be so selfish.

I did not go grocery shopping and to Walmart this weekend and still forget to but laundry detergent. That would never happen to me because I make lists for everything and remember to get each item I need. I am also not down to my last roll of paper towels due to this.

My GINORMOUS dog did not squeeze himself out a window this big |-| by popping the screen out and go roam around the neighborhood while Joey and I were out at breakfast. The cat did not stay inside the house the entire time and take joy in the fact that the dog had flown the coop. The dog did not just come sauntering up the sidewalk casually a minute after we came home as if he hadn’t done a thing and then pass out in his crate for the rest of the day. His crate is also not being held together by cable ties because he has not managed to bend, twist and break the metal on it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...