Header

Monday, October 19, 2009

"Not me" Monday

First off - Sorry for my lack of posts. We had a very busy weekend doing things around the house and I just didn't have a moment to spare!



Not Me Monday was created by MckMama -- It's an opportunity to get a little therapy for all those things you would never do, but did :) Click here for all the rules.

I did not have a meltdown this past week with full out sobbing and lamenting over just about everything. My hubby was not a total sweetheart through my meltdown and spend the rest of the week showering me with love and affection while walking on eggshells around me!

Our hot date night Friday night did not consist of a trip to Lowe's, McDonalds for dinner, and a walk around downtown which included a stop at Firehouse subs so I could pee. We did not then attempt to watch a movie when we got home only to fall asleep like the lame couple we are not.

We did not have cream corn, a lunchable, and soup for supper Saturday night because we were to tired to cook. This was not followed by a late trip to Walmart where we did not have McDonalds again. We would never be that unhealthy.

It did not take me a month to finish unpacking all of our clothing and I was not overjoyed to finally discover the box which held pretty much all of my favorite clothes! I would never procrastinate that much!

My floors are also not still waiting to be mopped. I did not finally find the mop while organizing the shed but then forget to buy a new mophead for it while at Walmart in the middle of the night. I would never be so forgetful!

What did you not do this past week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...